As in all other aspects of classical or contemporary art, photography can also be influenced not only by the attitudes of the most varied practitioners, but also by the photo phrases or words that come out of the mouths of these artists. After all, according to what some important names are from the world of images or even other arts, trends can gain importance, controversial tones, advice, constructive criticism etc.
Thinking about it and being known how this type and statement can help the thousands of photographers (professional or not) to get unique tips to improve their performance, we will see from now on a special selection that brings together the best words possible and that will surely arouse your curiosity.
Check it out below and enjoy!
1) “Photography is like this… poetry composed of light, moments and feelings.” – Vinicius Aguiar
2) “Shooting is to put, in the same line, the head, the eye and the heart.” – Henri Cartier-Bresson
3) “The camera is a mirror endowed with memory, but unable to think.” – Arnold Newmann
4) “Those who do not like to wait can not be a photographer.” – Sebastião Salgado
5) “Nothing happens when you stay at home. I always make it a reason to load the camera with me all the time… I only photograph what interests me at that moment.” – Elliott Erwitt
6) “A good photo is one that opens your imagination, that brings emotion.” – Martine Franck
7) “If a photo isn’t good enough, it’s because you haven’t come close enough.” – Robert Cappa
8) “There are no rules of good photographs, there are only good photographs.” – Ansel Adams
9) “The camera is an instrument that teaches us to see without camera.” – Dorothea Lange
10) “The photographer, when he takes a picture, uses his eyes, soul, heart and emotion. And in the end, the finger. To see and understand uses everything but the finger.” – Adilson Santos
11) “People make pictures of anything beautiful… photographers make beautiful photos of anything.” – Rafael Correa Batista
12) “Photography is the poetry of immobility: it is through photography that moments allow themselves to be seen as they are.” –
13) “You don’t take a picture, you create a photo.” – Ansel Adams
14) “Which one of my photos is my favorite? The one I’ll do tomorrow.” – Imogen Cunningh
15) “It may be a trap for the photographer to think that his best photos are the ones that were harder to capture.” – Timothy Allen
16) “The camera makes no difference. They all record what you’re seeing. But you need to See.” – Ernst Haas
17) “If I see something on my viewfinder that looks familiar to me, I will do anything to change that.” – Garry Winogrand
18) “Photographers eternalize moments through and clicks and tell stories through albums.” – Jessica Ferreira